Wednesday, May 20, 2020

As far as I could go

I woke up this morning thinking of the rocks at the south end of Brown's Bay. So I had to go see them again.

End of the road.

Getting there.

And I walked too far, and climbed over too many rocks, and I'm tired. I'm going to bed. There will be photos, starting tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me desperté esta mañana pensando en las rocas al sur de la Bahía Brown's. Así que tuve que ir a verlas otra vez.

Y caminé demasiado y me trepé en tantas piedras, que ahora estoy cansada y me voy a la cama. Mañana habrá fotos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger