Saturday, October 05, 2019

Anonymous 'shroom

The mushrooms are up. This one was in the wetlands around the Oyster River.

Mushroom and mixed herbs.

Also present: salmonberry leaves, cleavers, moss (probably Oregon beaked moss, Kindbergia oregana), Herb Robert (Geranium robertianum), young reeds or rushes, and something with clasping leaves, unidentified. It's raining most days now, and everything is green and growing fast.

As usual, I paged through my mushroom book, and, again as usual, ended up with a couple of tentatively possibles, but probably not. Mushrooms resist being named.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger