Sunday, July 17, 2022

Pink roses

This cool weather has been good for my little garden. These roses were planted two years ago; now the bush is as tall as me, and loaded with flowers.

An opening bud.

In full flower.

One thing not so good: I've barely seen any bees or other pollinating insects this summer. Worrisome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Este clima, no muy calurosa este año, le ha caído bien a mi jardincito. Apenas sembré estas rosas hace dos años, y ahora el arbusto es más alto que yo, y lleno de flores.

Fotos: rosas.

Una cosa no tan buena: casi no he visto abejas ni otros insectos polinadores este verano. ¿Efecto del cambio de clima? Me preocupa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger