Thursday, August 26, 2021

Does this shell make me look fat?

 A buggy day. I've got a treasure trove of camouflaged critters to work on for a couple of days. Meanwhile, here's a hairy hermit, checking out his reflection in my camera lens.

Pagurus hirsutiusculus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Un dia lleno de bichitos. Tengo todo un tesoro de animalitos en camuflage para procesar y subir; me va a tomar un par de dias. Mientras, aquí hay un ermitaño peludo, Pagurus hirsutiusculus, que vino a mirar su reflejo en la lente de mi cámara.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger