Thursday, May 09, 2024

Just tidying my files

 Seen in passing: random shots from here and there, in the last couple of weeks. In no particular order.

Turkey tail polypores on the end of a log. Near Echo Lake.

Red-flowering currants in the forest. Miracle Beach.

Crab molt on a pile of drying seaweeds. Miracle Beach

View of Mount Washington from the top of a rock.

Lookout trail sign, near Sundew Bog. With map in plastic wrap.

Tiny brown mushrooms and green lichens in a rotted log. Oyster Bay.

A Skywatch post.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cosas vistas al pasar: estoy poniendo en orden las fotos de las últimas semanas. 
  1. Hongos políporos "cola de pavo" en un troncón. Cerca del lago Echo.
  2. Las flores de Ribes sanguineum en el bosque de Miracle Beach.
  3. La muda de un cangrejo depositada sobre algas marinas dejadas al sol. Miracle Beach.
  4. Vista del monte Washington, desde una roca cubierta de musgos.
  5. Un letrero apuntando hacia un sendero que lleva a un punto de observación. Con su mapa envuelta en plástico por la lluvia.
  6. Honguitos cafés y líquenes verdes dentro de un tronco podrido. Oyster Bay.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful clouds in that sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mountain shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:17 pm

    You obviously took some effort into shooting these pictures. And it's appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, I love the view of Mount Washington. When I see a trail sign with a map in plastic I know that somebody who loves the trail works on it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger