Friday, November 05, 2021

Nameless

Here are some of the other mushrooms from the forest floor at Roberts Lake. I can't identify them, but that's not the point, for me. I think they're marvellous, just as is, nameless.

Pale beige, starting to disintegrate. Ferns, step moss, alder leaves.

One of the orange ones, upside-down. Look closely for the springtails.

In the crack of an old log.

I saw only one clump like this, all jammed together, fraying at the edges.

Growing out of a fallen branch.

Small white button.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aquí hay más de los hongos que crecen en el suelo del bosque del lago Roberts. No los puedo identificar, pero eso no es el objeto; simplemente creo que son maravillosos, con o sin nombre.

El segundo trae unos colémbolos; ¿los puedes ver?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger