Monday, November 30, 2020

Staying dry

Another normal slow BC day. Dawn was beautiful, with an orange sky and then warm sunshine. I was just getting ready to go out when it started to rain. I waited, and it rained harder. Then the wind picked up and blew the rain sideways. I stayed home and sorted old photos.

Corsa, my landlords' cat, sleeping on my chair in the warm. Last January.

According to the weather people, this time it will stop raining in the morning. Do I believe them? Should I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Otro dia lento, lluvioso. Lo acostumbrado para este clima y esta temporada. En la madrugada, el cielo se pintaba de un color anaranjado vibrante; luego el sol impartía un poco de calor. Me estaba cambiando para salir cuando empezó a llover. Esperé un rato, y la lluvia se hizo fuerte. Se levantó un viento fuerte que empujó la lluvia horizontalmente. Me quedé en casa otra vez, revisando fotos viejas.

Esta es la gata de los dueños de mi casa, en enero de este año, aprovechándose de mi silla acojinada, en lo seco.

Según dicen los meteorológicos esta vez, dejará de llover en la mañana. No sé si les creo o no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger