Saturday, May 07, 2011

A quick look at the sky

We're very busy today. All we'll have time for is a quick look out the window:

Sky and new leaves.

Three of my favourite carnivals have been posted this week:

  • Carnival of the Blue - All things wet and wonderful
  • Circus of the Spineless - Wild and wriggly
  • And the last, the final, the swan song of I and the Bird, the granddaddy of Nature Carnivals. I'm sad to see it go, but look forward to what the creators come up with next.  Here's #149. And #1, for the record. And, while I'm at it, #76, the first one I hosted. And Clare's Panegyric. Thanks, Mike for all you've done for the birds and the bird bloggers!

A Skywatch post.


  1. that's a great shot!

  2. We're fortunate that you looked out the window!


    No matter if blue or if grey,
    The sky is my favorite way
    To find my heart’s ease;
    And now, if you please,
    I must go look up straightaway.

    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Desert Sky

  3. Nice photo and view of the sky, little buds of spring and a delight to see


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!