Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stalking elk

Another offering of the mad poet without a blog:


In the world I see you're stalking elk
thru the forest around the Rockefeller Center
You'll wear leather clothes that will last
for the rest of your life.
You'll climb the wrist thick kudzu vines
that wrap the Sears tower
And when you look down
You'll see tiny figures pounding maize
Laying strips of venison
to dry on the empty carpool lanes
of some abandoned superhighway
Anonymous. Seen in an alley in Strathcona.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger