Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Summer delights

I've been taking too many photos and posting too few. Playing catch-up now. These are flowers from my garden, a friend's garden, and across the fence in an neighbour's yard.

A hibiscus with a bee hiding inside.

Pink hollyhock. With a masking tape bandage, where the wind bent the stalk.

Scarlet runner beans. Always a delight.

A yellow dahlia, with a few bugs.

The back side of a dahlia.

And a cheerful stand of dahlias.

White sweet pea, with a hint of pink.

So red! I like the way the runner has grabbed onto a spider web for support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Una serie de flores, algunas de mi jardín, otras del jardín de una amiga, otras vistas en el jardín de una vecina.

  1. Flor de Jamaica, Hibiscus spp. Con una abeja escondida en el centro.
  2. Malva loca. Con una venda de cinta de pintor porque se dobló el tallo.
  3. Las flores de ejote (judías) "escarlata".
  4. Dalia amarilla con unos bichitos.
  5. Dalia vista desde abajo.
  6. Un grupo de dalias muy alegres.
  7. Guisantes de olor. Una flor blanca.
  8. Y una roja. Me gusta como el estolón se agarró a una telaraña para sostenerse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger