Thursday, July 14, 2022

Odds and ends

Tidying up the June photo folders: There are distant birds, ...

Eagle in the mist. Oyster Bay.

Cormorant, ready to dive again.

... roadside flowers ...

Foxglove, with 4 spiders and a bug. Can you find them all?


St. John's wort. With glossy beetle. I love the "stiches" around the edges of the petals.

flowers with a leaf for identification purposes ...

False bugbane, Trautvetteria caroliniensis. I think.

Or maybe not.

... and a whole stack of tree trunk photos. But I'll leave those to their own post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Estoy organizando las fotos que saqué en junio y que no llegué a subir. Hay pájaros en la distancia, flores al lado del camino, y unas flores con sus hojas, para ayudar en la identificación. Y muchas fotos de troncos de árboles. Pero esas, las dejaré para otro dia.

Fotos:
  1. Un águila entre la neblina.
  2. Un cormorán listo para sumergirse de nuevo.
  3. Unas dedaleras, Digitalis purpurea, con 4 arañas y otro bichito. ¿Los puedes encontrar todos?
  4. Hierba de San Juan. Me gustan esas puntadas a las orillas de los pétalos.
  5. Trautvetteria caroliniensis. Creo.
  6. La hoja.


1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger