Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Roadside waterfall

I went looking for roadside waterfalls alongside Buttle Lake, and found rainbows.

As first seen. All the rock faces, with or without waterfalls, were soaked and shiny.

Face on. Dropping down the rock in a series of small steps. With a faint double rainbow.

Young evergreen having a shower.

Up top. Later, from a distance, I could see the rocks above and behind this; the waterfall came down from far above.

With my back to the sun. The second rainbow is very faint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Después de varios dias de lluvia, fui a buscar cataratas al lado de la carretera, y encontré arcos iris.

  1. Una catarata a primera vista. Aun donde no había cataratas, todas las rocas estaban bien mojadas, y brillaban.
  2. De cara a esta catarata, con arco iris doble.
  3. Un arbolito se toma una ducha.
  4. La catarata cae desde lo más alto de las piedras. Más tarde, a una distancia, podía ver más del cerro, atrás y arriba de lo visto desde el pie de la catarata; el agua cae desde la cima.
  5. Al pie de la catarata con espaldas al sol. El segundo arco iris apenas se puede descubrir.


1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger