Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Fallen-leaf-coloured mushrooms

 And there are still more mushrooms! These blend in nicely with the colours of the fallen leaves.

Freckled mushroom with big-leaf maple and fresh dandelion leaves.

These are orange and slimy. And covered with springtails.

Tan leaves, tan mushrooms

One of the first freckled mushrooms, turning black. With herb-robert leaves.

I long ago gave up trying to identify most mushrooms; there are too many look-alikes, and they change so rapidly. Tomorrow, though, I think I can ID tomorrow's mushrooms. More or less, anyhow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
¡Y todavía hay más hongos! Estos van bien con los colores de las hojas caídas.

  1. Hongo mediano con puntitos alzados. Con hojas secas de arces de hoja grande y hojas frescas de diente de león.
  2. Estos hongos anaranjados llevan la capa viscosa, y traen un grupo de colémbolos.
  3. Hojas color café claro, con hongos en los mismos tonos.
  4. Este es uno de la misma especie que los primeros, pero ya se está volviendo negro. Las hojas son de geranio silvestre, Geranium robertianum.
Hace mucho que dejé de tratar de identificar la mayoría de los hongos; hay tantos que se parecen entre sí, y cambian tan rapidamente. Pero mañana, creo, voy a poder ponerle nombre a unos honguitos. Creo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger