Saturday, June 26, 2021

Cool water

It's too hot. We're starting an extreme heat wave over most of BC, with temperatures up to 10º above normal for this area for this week. That's Celsius, not Farenheit. I'm hunkering down, staying inside, keeping safe.

This looks cooling.

Unnamed waterfall, one of many such near Buttle Lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hace calor. Estamos entrando a una ola de calor que cubre la mayor parte de la provincia de Colombia Británica, con temperaturas que superan lo normal con hasta 10º C., y que durará más o menos una semana. Yo me estoy escondiendo en casa, frente al ventilador, cuidándome.

Esta catarata sin nombre, una de muchas cerca del Lago Buttle, imparte una sensación de frescura.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger