Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Meanwhile ... some flowers

The sun came out today, and I went to Baikie Island and found a ton of mushrooms. (Slight exaggeration, I know.) I'll be busy processing them for a bit, so meanwhile, here's a batch of flowers from my "round tuit" file, some old, some older, a few recent.

A real oldie. The last photo of Laurie's garden in Delta.

And the newest, a few weeks ago. But the flowers are old. Or fake. Pearly everlasting, saved from last summer, with a bit of colour from an old decoration.

Such a beautiful, horrible weed! Cat's ear or hawkweed, I can never tell without looking at the leaves.

From my indoor "garden". The spathe of a variegated Diffenbachia

A welcome sight in the spring. Salmonberry flower.

Gumweed in the snow, Tyee Spit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger