Sunday, February 24, 2019

Those trees again

Once again, here's the pair of trees I take photos of every time I park at Oyster Bay Shoreline Park. Always the same trees, always slightly different.

Midwinter, with the afternoon sun off to the side. No birds, for a change. One dead leaf.

And this time, I turned my back on them to look at the cottonwoods in the centre of the parking lot. The setting sun warmed them, and a lonely crow, in spite of the snow at their feet.

So tall! The roof at lower right shelters a big log, peeled and trimmed,with an information plaque on the far side.

A Skywatch post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger