Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Just two trees

I keep taking photos of this same pair of trees at Oyster Bay.

December 13, 2016. Around noon.

Dec 20, 2016. Same time, darker day.

January 2, 2017. Snow on the trees now. And an eagle.

June 16. 2017. Mid-summer, 7 PM

October 22, 2017. 3 PM

May 19, 2018. 8 PM, near sundown.

November 28, 2018. 2:30 PM. Sundown is at 4:30 these days. A couple of dozen crows had just left, while I was unpacking the camera.

Except for the leaves coming and going and changing colour, these two haven't changed much from the first to the last photo, but it looks like the young forest at their feet has grown quite a bit.


3 comments:

  1. We have two trees on the ridge of Goat Island that we watch. Wayne wants to get up there to see them from the ground, but they are beyond a huge slash that can only be accessed by barge and quad (unless you walk for miles). We had a Western Forest Projects guy stop by the cabin with a detailed map so if we want we can give it a try. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger