Monday, October 05, 2026

Squiggly reflections

Every time I go to Brown's Bay I walk to the end of the marina dock to look at the reflections of the fish packing plant up against the cliff at the end of the bay. Never the same twice; the pilings are permanent, but the pipes and tanks are on floats and move around.

A sunny afternoon in September.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cada vez que visito Brown's Bay voy hasta el extremo del muelle para mirar los reflejos de la empacadora de salmón. Aquí está en una tarde asoleada de septiembre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger