Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Cheerful

Lifelong favourites, catching a few vagabund rays under the forest cover:

Salal, Gaultheria shallon.

Bracken fern, Pteridium aquilinum.

I've been somewhat under the weather for the last little while. Seen in the distance across a shady forest floor, this fern standing tall, waving "arms" bravely, almost defiantly, lifted my spirits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plantas que me han acompañado toda la vida; siempre me traen alegría. Aquí les tocan rayos vagantes del sol bajo la sombra de coníferas.

  1. Salal, Gaultheria shallon.
  2. Helecho del águila, Pteridium aquilinum
Recientemente la salud me ha fallado un poco. Viendo este helecho en la distancia, como que alzara los brazos, retando las sombras, me dió ánimo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger