Tuesday, June 18, 2024

One at a time

 It sounded so simple; take photos of the flowers in my garden, process them quickly, post them. Life doesn't work that way, though. Here's one (1) photo. I didn't recognize these, and they're growing in a pot where I planted sweet peas. These are no sweet peas!

The posts are there for sweet peas to climb on.

A Google image search brings up photos of Phlox, none an exact match, but close enough.

And now I'm stuck on the next one. And then there are the bees ...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Parecía que iba a ser sencillo: sacar fotos de mis flores, procesarlas rapidamente, y subirlas aquí. ¡Optimismo injustificado! Con la primera foto, estaba perdida. No reconocí estas flores, que crecían en una maceta donde sembré semillas de guisantes de olor. ¡Estas no son guisantes de olor!

Foto: las flores. Los postes están allí para sostener a los guisantes de olor.

Una búsqueda de imágenes de Google me presentó con muchas fotos de Phlox (flox), ninguna que correspondía exactamente a estas, pero alli va.

Y ahora, me he quedado perpleja con la segunda planta. Y luego, siguen las abejas ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger