Monday, June 05, 2023

It's going to be a flowery summer

Here we are in the first week of June, and my garden is suddenly bursting with new flowers.

Peony bud.

Sweet rocket. I love these, so do the bees.

Bleeding hearts.

Mock orange

Loaded with flowers.

Not my flowers; a friend's garden, and I can't remember their name. Tiny, really tiny.

There are more, coming up next.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Estamos ya en la primera semana de junio, y de repente, mi jardín se llenó de flores. Estas son algunas de ellas.
  1. Un botón de las peonías.
  2. Hesperis matronalis, la juliana o la violeta de los jardines. Estas flores son favoritas de las abejas.
  3. Corazón sangrante
  4. Philadelphus sp. En inglés se llama naranja falsa.
  5. Y una rama cargada de flores.
  6. Estas flores las vi en el jardín de una amiga, y no me acuerdo cual fue su nombre. Son muy, muy pequeñitas.
Hay más; algo para mañana.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger