Monday, July 11, 2022

Georgia Strait panorama

"Well, I'm back."

Quoting from Samwise Gamgee. But he'd been places, done things. I've just been lazing around. Fighting off a bug of some sort, losing, then sort of winning. Nothing to worry about. I'm back.

And tidying up the last of the June photos in my files. And there's this: a panorama, taken from the outer shore of Oyster Bay, near sundown.

Georgia Strait. Campbell River on the far left, then Quadra Island, assorted islets and ahead and to the right, the mainland.

Tomorrow (fingers crossed) I'll haul the camera out of its hiding place and take it for a walk.

We're back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bueno, estoy de vuelta." Lo dijo Samwise Gamgee. Yo también, pero él había viajado, tenía hazañas de que presumir. ¿Yo? Nada, flojeando. He estado enferma; no gran cosa, nada de que preocuparme, y ya está pasando. Estoy de vuelta.

Ya que no he salido con la cámara, estoy revisando las fotos olvidadas del mes de junio. Y hay esto: una foto panorámica sacada desde la playa exterior de la bahía Oyster Bay, cerca de la puesta del sol. Se ve, desde la izquierda, las primeras casas de Campbell River, luego la isla Quadra, algunas islitas, y después las montañas del continente.

Mañana, si todo va bien, saco la cámara a pasear. Estamos de vuelta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger