Friday, May 06, 2022

Slow water, fast water, green water, blue water

It's a rain forest. Wherever you look, there's water. These are views from a short walk along the Campbell River.

Campbell River. With beaver lodge.

I hadn't seen the beaver lodge until I processed the photo. It's on the far bank, in the centre of the photo. Now I'll have to go back and take a closer look.

On the land side of the trail. Every dip in the terrain has its creek or pool.

A chunk of old root in a backwater.

Canyonview bridge.

This is the end of the trail for me, at least for now. I climbed the stairs and trail to the bridge last year and put my knee out of commission, so I turned back at the bottom this time. For now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Estamos en un bosque pluvial. Y dondequiera que miramos, hay agua. Estas fotos fueron sacadas en un tramo corto del sendero al lado del rio Campbell.

  1. El rio. Y una madriguera de castores al otro lado, en el mero centro. No la vi hasta que estaba procesando la foto en casa. Ahora tendré que regresar para verla más de cerca.
  2. Del otro lado del sendero, entre el bosque. Cada depresión del terreno tiene su riachuelo o lagunita.
  3. En un remanso tranquilo, una sección de raiz forma un túnel.
  4. El puente sobre el cañon. Para mi, ahora el final del sendero cae al pie de la escalera. Por ahora. Hice la subida el año pasado y me amolé la rodilla, así que está fuera de mi alcance. Por ahora.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger