Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Summer at Eve River

I knew I had it somewhere!

This is a photo of the Eve River bridge, taken from the same point as the rainy day photo I posted a couple of days ago. But this one was in mid-summer, two years ago.

Huckleberries, Eve River.

Grey, rainy, gloomy days have an end. Sunshine always comes back. Today's news is a reminder of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabía que tenía esta foto en alguna parte, pero me tomó hasta esta tarde en encontrar donde la había puesto.

Es la puente sobre el rio Eve, tomada desde el mismo punto de la foto que subí el otro dia, del rio en un día de lluvia. La saqué a medio verano, hace dos años.

Los días grises, tristes, lluviosos tienen fin. Saldrá el sol otra vez, siempre. Las noticias de hoy son un recordatorio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger