Friday, March 31, 2023

Blooms in the grass

The museum lawn is thick with moss, spongy to walk on, like a feather bed to lie on. Which I had to do to take these photos of tiny flowers.

So delicate!

Nose height. (If you're lying flat.)

I gave up trying to identify them. Just glad they're there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
El césped del museo es la mitad musgo; es como caminar sobre almohadas. Si te acuestas, lo que tuve que hacer para sacar estas fotos, se siente como un cama de plumas. Las flores miden apenas unos cuantos centímetros. No las pude identificar, pero me alegra saber que existen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger