Thursday, June 09, 2022

Antidote

Stormy day, wet and windy, all in greys and steel blues. A good day to stay in and sort photos. Cheerful, sunny day photos.

So: garden flowers and garden escapees.

Bleeding heart at my door, Dicentra spectabilis

Found along a logging road. What's it doing there?

Another from the same patch. Others were pale blue.

A volunteer in my garden, the end of October last year.

"Partly sunny" say the weather people for tomorrow. I don't know whether I believe them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Un dia de viento y lluvia constante, todo en colores gris y azul grisaceo. Un buen dia para quedarme en casa revisando fotos. Preferentemente fotos que presentan dias de sol.

Así que, aquí hay cuatro fotos de flores de mi jardín o de flores que escaparon de otro jardín.

  1. Corazón sangrante, Dicentra spectabilis, alegrando la vista al lado de mi puerta. El corazón sangrante nativo es D. formosa, con flores más pálidas, más chiquitas.
  2. Al lado de un camino del servicio forestal. ¿Cómo llegó allí?
  3. Otra flor del mismo grupo. Otras eran azules.
  4. Esta es una planta voluntaria que apareció en mi jardín en octubre del '21. 
"Medio asoleado" dicen los meteorólogos para mañana. No sé si les puedo creer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger