Saturday, September 18, 2021

Drier day

Rainy, rainy Friday. I got soaked just going down to the street to bring in the trash cans. I cancelled plans to head into the forest; Thursday was so sunny!

Here's a photo from the Elk Portal at the far end of Upper Campbell Lake, a few weeks ago, when it was still hot and dry.

Looking back north northwest. The lake is roughly banana-shaped, and turns northeast behind that island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mucha lluvia hoy viernes. Cancelé los planes que tenía de ir al bosque, planes que hice el jueves cuando el sol brillaba.

Aquí hay una foto desde el extremo distante del lago Upper Campbell, hace unas semanas, cuando todavía hacía calor. Miraba hacia el norte por noroeste. El lago tiene forma como la de un plátano. Tras esa isla, da vuelta hacia el noreste.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:39 am

    Such a beautiful view there. Love seeing this. I think we're getting some of your Friday rain here today.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger