Thursday, December 03, 2020

Find the merganser

Passing a pile of logs on the shore, I saw a face in the pile and snapped a photo. At home, looking at the photo, it made me think of those old puzzles challenging us to find the hidden objects. Among those logs, I discovered another 10 faces. And one merganser duck. Here's the photo, unretouched: 

How many faces do you see?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Al pasar un grupo de troncos viejos en la playa, vi una cara y le saqué una foto. Al mirar la foto en casa, me hizo pensar en esos dibujos de antaño donde nos retaban a hallar las figuras escondidas. Entre estos troncos, descubrí otras 10 caras. Y un patito. Aquí está la foto, sin retocar. ¿Cuantas caras ves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger