Saturday, November 07, 2020

Blue sky, blue water

 The view from Baikie Island bridge:

Fall colours, reds, yellows. And deep blues.

The bridge is the access point to Baikie Island. An arm of the Campbell River angles off to encompass the island, and loses itself in calm backwaters and blind pockets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esta es la vista desde el puente que cruza hacia la isla Baikie. Un desvío del rio Campbell le da la vuelta a la isla, y se pierde entre bahías tranquilas y canales donde sube y baja la marea.

A Skywatch post.

2 comments:

  1. I always find myself looking for fish raising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are fish there; I see their circles on the water. So do the fishing ducks and seals.

      Delete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger