Saturday, September 05, 2020

Brown hairy mushroom

 I found this mushroom in a weedy cleared space between parking space and picnic benches in the forest, in full sun.

Looks like an Armillaria

Although it looks like one of the honey mushrooms, these grow in clumps. This was almost alone; there was one smaller one a few feet away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Encontré este hongo en un espacio abierto hecho para estacionamiento en el bosque, en pleno sol.

Se parece a los hongos de miel, Armillaria sp., aunque ellos acostumbran crecer en grupos, todos saliendo de un solo punto. Este andaba solo, aparte de otro, mas pequeño, también solitario, a la distancia, aproximadamente de un metro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger