Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Three lakes

They say ("they" being someone, somewhere, I can't remember where); they say that looking at water calms us down, invigorates us, makes life worth living. I think "they" are right.

Here are three water views, as an antidote to the daily news.

Echo Lake

Roberts Lake

Upper Campbell Lake, from atop the dam.

The three lakes

A Skywatch post

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dicen (quien sabe quien dice, pues no me acuerdo, pero sí se dice) que la vista al agua nos relaja, nos da fuerzas, nos alegra la vida. Creo que tienen razón.

Aquí, pues, hay tres lagos, como antídoto a las noticias diarias.

1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger