Sunday, October 13, 2019

Red plastic pumpkin?

I keep coming back to this photo and wondering about it:

Pattern and floater

I was looking at the patterns of reflections and transparent waves along the shore of the estuary, and this thing, whatever it was, got in the way. It looks sort of like a toy, probably plastic, draped with eelgrass from its travels. It was too far from shore for me to reach it and get it out of there.

But it makes an interesting contrast to the weeds under and above water, and the reflection of the dried grasses on the bank and the blue of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger