Monday, October 14, 2019

Watching the estuary

I have a folder where I put photos I'm going to post, "soon" but not right now. Then they get forgotten. I checked the folder this afternoon; there were over 100 sub-folders in there. I bunged them all together, deleted a bunch, and moved them into my current folder.

So for a bit, I'll be posting photos by location or subject, some old, some new, a few ancient.

Today, the ever-changing Campbell River estuary, through the seasons.

The light changes from day to day; January 23, 2017, 3:52 PM

January 29, 2017, 3:11 PM

Less than a week later: February 3, 2017, 2:52 PM

Pussy willows, April 2017

April 9, 2019, 3:53 PM

Somehow, there are no summer photos.

September 8, 2019, 4:45 PM. Fall colours starting to show.

The Hecate. It's always there, somewhere. September, this year.

Float plane landing. Oct 31, 2016, 3:00 PM. It's the dark end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger