Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Verticality

Enough bending down to look at the duff dwellers. I stand up, stretch my back, and look up instead.

Trees, mountain, sky over the Leiner River. (Click for a better view.)

The photo is as shot. That was the colour of the sky at 2:45 that afternoon; blue and slightly pink.

Update: I found the photo, as shown on the blog, to be disappointing, not as I had seen it on my screen before posting. Clicking on it, however, gives me the photo as it should be. I checked a bunch of other posts, and found the same thing: Blogger dulls the photos, even though it keeps a decent copy hidden, unless you click on it. Why is this?

A Skywatch post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger