Saturday, June 25, 2016

More, more, more!

These warm days, the bees are like kids at a birthday party; too excited to rest, diving into a bowl of ice cream, bustling off to the next treat, and the next, never stopping. Until exhaustion sets in and they (the kids and the bees) buzz more and more slowly, still cramming treasures into their goodie bags.

These four in a patch of yellow asters were burdened down already with heavy leg packs, jammed full of pollen to take home, but still busy collecting.

The fat leg sacs are the same colour as the flowers.

Same flower, different bee. Bee # 1 is checking out another source.

Two bees. Hurry, hurry!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger