Saturday, June 07, 2014

As promised: Green, green, green

And where the sunshine filters through, a bit of yellow. That makes Cougar Canyon a good place to visit on a hot day.

Reflections on the creek, with water striders and their circles.

More reflections

Ferns and a couple of skunk cabbage leaves

Lichen and mosses

Miners' lettuce

The creek rushing over a small drop

A skunk cabbage spadix, not ripe. We smelled ripe ones, but never saw them. 

Moss, bleeding heart leaves, and a brown shelf fungus, for a bit of variety.

1 comment:

  1. Made me think of this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SMLz32Axd4&feature=kp

    Are you old enough to remember?

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger