Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get

Life is too busy. It's all good, but so busy! I still haven't processed the Secret Garden photos, and now I've got tons more; mating crabs, skylines and clouds, a wasp nest, invisible fish, a laughing log, a singing sparrow, and a critter that bit me. And the flash on my outdoor camera just went off (2 AM); no telling what I'll find in the memory tomorrow!

And then there's this:

Bald-faced hornet eye.

I found the hornet dead on my carpet. Too bad, but it gave me a chance to see how far I could zoom in, now that he's not moving. And won't sting. One bite is enough!

Now I'm hoping for a few boring days; maybe I can get "aheader" instead of behinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger