Thursday, May 29, 2014

Light and shadows

The Secret Garden, Batch Two.

Again, in no particular order.

Succulents, pink flowers, rocks, under a palm-like tree.

Maidenhair ferns

Rusty sign. Can you read this? I can't.

Red and white tulips

We found this pinned to a bench. Love never forgets.

Another fern, unrolling. Google has thousands of fern pics. I gave up trying to find the name of this one.

Old wood, California poppies, and ivy

Just leaves.

And there will be more tomorrow.


  1. That fern still unfurling looks very much like Hart's Tongue Fern that we have here.

  2. Furry Gnome: Yes! I looked it up, and that's it. Thank you!

  3. Beautiful pictures. I had just verified Hart's Tongue Fern to myself when I looked down and saw Furry Gnome had beaten me to it.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!