Thursday, September 09, 2010

Abstract in sand

"... ephemeral art asks that we appreciate the art work now in the present moment, for it may not be there tomorrow." (Sheri Klein)
Or even when the tide comes in. And who's to say snails can't participate?


Snail art, Centennial Beach

The artists are resting along the bottom edge, except for the one putting finishing touches on the upper right corner.

(And, by the way, remember International Rock Flipping Day, this Sunday. All about it, here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger