Monday, November 24, 2008

And now, half frozen, too.


It was another beautiful day in Strathcona and the streets were full of Crawlers. But out of direct sunshine, it was cold. November cold.

However, like most of the rest of the Crawlers, we kept going, and going, and going, not wanting to miss anything. We Crawled until dark, until our teeth were chattering and our fingers stiff. And then we Crawled back to the car, on the opposite corner of the map.

Heading back at dusk across MacLean Park.

This, in a corner of one of the studios, was a welcome sight:


Too bad we couldn't carry it with us.

I'm putting our photos and notes in order; we've got art, scenery, reflections, silliness, and a dog or two. Starting tomorrow.
.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 am

    That would be a good use for nanotechnology, wouldn't it? A molecular stove we could carry with us at all times.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger