Sunday, October 21, 2007

Couldn't keep these to myself...

I was sorting out some 10-year-old photos for my youngest son, and I came across these, from the couple of summers that he went tree-planting in BC's north country.

I said I would upload them to Flickr, and his reply was, "Cool". So, given that they're now public, I must share them with you.

These are copies of copies: photos taken with my camera of old hard-copy photos from a cheap film camera. I don't know exactly where they were taken, just "up North".


Music


Ice and water


Waterfall


Glacier runoff


Warm afternoon

2 comments:

  1. When I read of tree planting I think "cold" and "bears"!
    Your pics are great, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me! I promised a story about grizzlies. I'll try to post it in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger