Friday, March 09, 2007

It's still the 9th...

... so I guess I'm not too late to wish PZ (Myers) a happy birthday.

His was one of the first blogs on my list, before I even knew what a blogroll was. And I still check it at least a couple of times daily.

But there's no way I'm going to be able to write him a poem, after reading the entries posted already. Unless a couple of lines of doggerel count.

Americans say P.
Zee.
The rest of us, we
Say P. Zed.
But we
All said
Have a happy, P.Z!*

(*However you want to pronounce it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger