Friday, December 29, 2006

Walking Telephone Poles or Heavy Seagull?

In Strathcona, Vancouver, early morning.



View from the bank window. Mural, truck, chimneys, wires, a seagull and a buckling telephone pole.



No matter how carefully they make and install windows, they cannot guarantee perfection. After all, glass is a liquid; it moves, however slowly. Here, one pane of the bank window is decidedly warped; seen as a mirror, it demonstrates its own theory of relativity: space bends, in spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger