Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Flaunting it

 Dahlias are such blatant, in-your-face show-offs:

Pink shading into magenta. With bee.

More pink.

And eye-dazzling yellow.

Not to be outdone, the sunflowers blaze like mini-suns against the sky.

Flaming petals

If the sun won't shine, the sunflowers will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Las dalias son flores tan exuberantes:
  1. Color de rosa, llegando a magenta. Con su abeja.
  2. Y más color de rosa.
  3. Un amarillo que te ciega.
  4. Y los girasoles no son menos ostentosos. Aquí uno con pétalos como llamas.
  5. Sustituyendo al sol, que está de vacaciones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger