Sunday, May 07, 2023

Bonus

 I was so intent on getting the flowers in focus despite a bit of breeze, that I didn't even see the spider.

Hooker's fairybells, Prosartes hookeri

The spider's a daylight hunter, and, I think, a male.

~~~~~~~~~
Me estaba fijando tanto en tratar de enfocar estas flores, las llamadas campanas de hadas, que ni siquiera vi la araña. Es una araña macho cazadora, que busca su presa durante las horas del dia. La planta pertenece a la familia de las liláceas, y las flores crecen siempre en parejitas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger