Friday, March 17, 2023

The wearing o' the green

 Mallard males celebrate St. Pat's Day all year long.

Does he know he's beautiful?

The females are dressed to blend in to their surroundings. They have work to do, families to raise.

A more subtle beauty is hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Los patos ánades machos celebran el dia de San Patricio todo el año, llevando siempre el color verde. Las hembras llevan colores más sobrios que les sirven de camuflaje, pues ellas tienen la responsabilidad de criar su familia.

Se pregunta: ¿Saben ellos que son bellos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger