Thursday, January 05, 2023

Place holder

 Busy day today. Have a dahlia.

Pale dahlia, November 2, 2022

Coming home this afternoon in the rain, I was surprised to see the Johnny-jump-ups that had frozen and apparently died a couple of weeks ago are all over new blooms. Bravo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoy fue un dia muy ocupado. Aquí hay una foto que saqué en noviembre del año pasado, una dalia pálida.

Y hoy, regresando a casa en la lluvia, me sorprendió notar que las violas que se habían congelado hace un par de semanas, y que parecían estar muertas, ahora están llenas de nuevas flores. ¡Qué aguante!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger