Monday, October 04, 2021

Arachtober 2021 is upon us

It's Spider Time! Arachtober! Every year, for the month of October, a group of spider lovers, 299 at last count, post one arachnid photo per day to the Arachtober Flickr Pool.

This is my entry for today:

Cross spider, Araneus diadematus, with lunch, a rolled-up ball of goodies.

Check out the pool; there will be great spider (and other arachnid) photos to see all month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¡Es la hora de las arañas! Cada año, en el mes de octubre, un grupo de amantes de los arácnidos, que por el momento suman 299, suben una foto por dia al grupo en Flickr Arachtober.

Esta araña fue mi contribucción para el dia de hoy; una Araneus diadematus, con su albóndiga de moscos enrollados.

Si te gustan las arañas y otros arácnidos, o si quieres conocerlos, hay que visitar la página en Flickr; habrá muchas fotos nuevas todo el mes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger