Thursday, June 10, 2021

What keeps us green

 A rainy afternoon.

Side road near Upper Campbell Lake dam. With Scotch broom. (Zoom in; you'll see raindrops.)

And on the edge of the rain clouds, muted rainy day colours.

Echo Lake, 2:30 PM.

A Skywatch post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Una tarde lluviosa.

Primera foto; lluvia cae en un camino que baja de la carretera hacia la presa en Upper Campbell Lake. Con la invasora retama negra.

Segunda foto; nubes traen agua, que no ha llegado todavĂ­a. Con los colores apagados de estos dias de lluvia. Es el lago Echo, a media tarde.

Un post para Skywatch; haz clic para encontrar cielos alrededor del mundo.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I especially like the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings and Salutations! I am your newest follower. Your two photographs posted are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger