Thursday, June 03, 2021

Settling in

At the top of the intertidal zone, a huge old root with a jolly face joined up with a stump and they're collecting floating logs.

 
And the stump is growing a garden

Detail of the wood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

En la zona alta iintramareal, unas raices grandes y viejas, llevando una cara alegre, se ha juntado con un tronco cortado, y juntos, coleccionan madera que llega con la marea. Y el viejo árbol ha empezado un jardincito.

Segunda foto: detalle de la madera de la raiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger